Come and run Nepal’s most fun ultra…
Race entry for September 28 2019 is open. For race information, click the buttons below.
This route is around 54 km but at a steady 5 km walking pace it can be completed in under 12 hours.
Registration opens last week of April. Join the mailing list to be alerted: http://eepurl.com/cw5o9j
- Stupa To Stupa 54 Km: https://tracedetrail.fr/fr/
- Stupa To Stupa 34 Km: https://tracedetrail.fr/fr/
- Meet 5:30am at Swayambhu Stupa. Start 06:00 approx.
- Then the toughest and only serious climb of the day to the Jamacho Gumba
- Then there is the long downhill through the Nagarjun Jungle.
- Follow the ridge from Mudkhu to Tinpiple.
- Then climb Tarkeshwor Mandir greeting the Sadhu living there.
- Continue here to pass the army camp and to Gurje Bhanjyang. There is a water tap here. Please say Namaste to Army – we need their support.
- Continue on jeep road to Dandagaon
- Continue to Nagi Gumba, first on a small foot trail, then jeep road.
- Climb up to the monastery itself…
- From Nagi, all downhill on the ridge to Kopan Gumba.
- The last 2 km are going to be dusty running with traffic on small roads. Hold your breath.
- Arrive at Boudhanath. It can be busy so do your best and be careful of others. Complete three koras after finishing.